Job Title: Employability Tutor
Working for this fantastic Training provider, the MD really does believe in looking after staff, great team environment and promotional prospects
Location: Leeds City Centre and employment will be based out of Head Office but not restricted to, due to flexible delivery locations according to company needs. The post may include evening and weekend on-line support of learners.
Job Purpose: The role will be working with the unemployed to gain skills to move back into employment. The ideal candidate will have delivered on this programme as well as distance learning programmes previously.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- to undertake a thorough initial assessment with learners and agree an individual learning plan that meets their needs, is SMART and progresses them to their goals
- ·To design and deliver engaging lessons that provide differentiation, meet the needs of all learners in the groups, achieve good learning outcomes and are of Grade 2 quality
- ·To be responsible for learner attendance, carrying out all internal processes and ensuring targets are achieved
- ·To plan delivery and assessment in a thorough scheme of work and achieve timely success targets
- ·To ensure all assessment paperwork and records are completed accurately
- Monitor learner attendance and punctuality patterns and applying interventions where appropriate, escalating issues to Line Manager
- Identifying any risks surrounding learner completion/retention/success and putting together additional support and IAG to overcome barriers for learners.
- Teaching qualification such as one of these or similar, CTLLs / DTLLs / CERT ED / PGCE
- Experience of delivering on online / digital learning platforms
- Experience of delivering employability programmes
Salary and Benefits:-
To £26,000 per annum
Monday to Friday 8.30 am to 5pm = 37.5 hours per week
25 days holiday, day off for Birthday + stats