The role is 100% home based.
We are seeking someone to join one of the UK’s largest independently owned training providers as a clinical educator. The ideal candidate will have a strong background delivering apprenticeship standards with strong organisational skills and excellent communication skills. The client has a grade 2 Ofsted and offer fantastic promotional opportunities and really do look after staff well.
- Delivering the apprenticeship standards for level 5 Assistant Practitioner and level 5 Nursing Associate
- To observe, review and provide feedback to the learners for Level 5 Assistant Practitioner & Level 5 Nursing Associate
- To support, motivate and mentor the learners through their learning journey through to EPA
- Ensure learners have clear objectives termly to support their progression
REQUIREMENTS ESSENTIAL FOR THE ROLE
- Assessor qualified such as TAQA, A1, D32/D33
- Teaching qualification PTLLS or equivalent
- Hold an active nursing pin
- Maths and English GCSE Grade C or above / Functional skills Level 2
- Must have a strong background in healthcare as either a Nurse or Midwife and be registered with the Nursing / Midwifery council.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- Salary from £28,000 to £32,000 per annum
- 40p per mile paid in mileage
- 25 Days Holidays + Stats
- Monthly staff rewards and recognition